Specializing in environmental support services for insurance claims management
American Analytical & Environmental provides assistance to the insurance industry by utilizing our analytical capabilities to provide the sampling data necessary to evidence regulatory compliance, to document concentrations of air and mold contaminants before and after mitigation, and to support contractors in achieving appropriate remedial goals and objectives.
AA&E provides the following services to assist with insurance claim management:
- Soil, Waste, and Water – Sampling, Testing & Assessment
- Mold & Mildew Assessment / Baseline Studies
- Indoor Air Quality - Real-Time Analysis
- Sinkhole Evaluation / Stabilization
- Heating Oil Spills and USTs –Act 2 Relief From Liability
- Demolition, Waste Classification & Disposal
- Air Testing for OSHA Compliance
Your need for integrity, service, and quality work is respected at American Analytical & Environmental, Inc. Our staff is fully committed to providing the best service possible, resolving conflicts, and maintaining the reputation of being innovative, knowledgeable, and helpful.
Douglas Sammak - AA&E