Obtain Environmental Permits & Ensure Site Compliance
Specializing in liaison activities with regulatory authorities to attain environmental permits for private and corporate enterprise.
AA&E supports each step of the regulatory environmental permitting process by examining regulatory issues, collecting and analyzing data, evaluating control cost alternatives, managing remedial activities, supporting public involvement plans, drafting regulatory language, and completing required submittals. Environmental permits and compliance services typically used by our clients include:
- Land Recycling/Site Remediation
- Public Drinking Water Supply
- Solid Waste/PA DEP Form FC-1, U, 26R, 40, 41, 43, 44
- NPDES/Stormwater Discharge
- Air Quality/Air Contamination Sources
- EPCRA (SARA Title III) Reporting
- Hazardous Waste Activity Reporting
What are the PA DEP permitting requirements
Your need for integrity, service, and quality work is respected at American Analytical & Environmental, Inc. Our staff is fully committed to providing the best service possible, resolving conflicts, and maintaining the reputation of being innovative, knowledgeable, and helpful.
Douglas Sammak - AA&E